Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Offical

It's official, plane tickets were purchased!!! Chris and I fly out early Monday morning!! We are flying into NY and will be spending the day and night in the city with our IP's seeing the sights and going to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert on BROADWAY!!! I am just so excited to meet our IP's!!! On Tuesday, will be the TRANSFER!! The retrieval was today and there were 40 eggs retrieved so, fingers crossed there will be plenty of embryos for the IP's to choose from! I started  Progesterone yesterday and will continue to do so well into the pregnancy. 

Also excited that my Mom will be here tomorrow, she is staying with the kiddos while Chris and I are gone. The kids are so excited to see her and know that she will have a ton of fun things planned to do with them while she is here, she loves doing crafts, games and science projects with the kids and they love every minute of it!! So by this time next week I will probably be peeing on a stick and hoping to see that "BIG FAT POSITIVE!!" Fingers and toes crossed everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun and exciting!!! I mean meeting your IP's and visiting NY. Chris and I were such tourists when we went that we even took pictures of our cab driver lol. I hope it works out for you guys... fingers crossed : )

    ReplyDelete