Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great News!!!

Okay so after what seemed like the longest wait of my life, I got the great news that my Beta HCG results were positive!! I am so excited, the last two weeks went by so slow and I am just so glad to be able to give my IF's the good results!! The guys called me several times but each time I had to tell them that I didn't have the results yet. I told them that I had a good idea that it would be positive, because secretly I had taken a home pregnancy test last night that was positive!! Sorry, Onn and, Amit that I didn't tell you guys but I just wanted to be 100% sure!!! 

 
Today we are 11 days past our 3 day transfer and my beta levels are only 41. So they are still on the low side so the clinic said it does not "scream" multiples to them but only an ultrasound will tell for sure. So know continues the hormone injections and bloodwork to monitor my beta and hormone levels and then if all goes as it should an ultrasound on the 8th of March.  This is all so exciting!!! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment