Saturday, June 16, 2012

Who has Pride?

Well last weekend was Pride Day in Tel Aviv, the guys said they had a good time celebrating! The city painted the sidewalks rainbow colors and there was a great campaign picture that was in the central square of the city. It was so perfect that I had to share it with everyone!

It's such a great picture!!
Okay well I also had an appointment this past Thursday. I had the 20 week anatomy scan done, and baby peanut looked perfect! She was measuring right on track weighing 2/3 of a pound and was moving a lot! I can feel her moving a lot now, sometimes feels like she is doing flips!! I am starting to show now as well, my belly really "popped" out in the past week or so! I will have pictures of "the bump" soon!! Still feeling great, at the halfway point now and can't believe it has gone so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment