Thursday, March 8, 2012

Baby Peanut!!

So my day started off with a smile on my face, today was the day I had my first ultrasound! I was excited but nervous as well, started to get butterflies in my stomach as I was driving to the doctor's office. When I got there I was messing with my phone trying to make sure I had some connection so I could Skype with the guys. It took some time and several tries to get it to work, plus I was chasing Violet around the lobby but, finally we got it to work! The ultrasound tech finally came and called me back but, when I got into the room she informed me that I could not be on the phone at all!!! So I had the let the guys know the bad news after all that hard work:( but told them I would call them right after!! So it was good news, everything looked great, there is one little Peanut in there and were even able to see the heartbeat!! Baby is measuring 6weeks and 2 days so due date is October 30th!!

   
There is Baby Peanut        





So although I was not able to be on the phone with the guys, the ultrasound tech did give me a CD with the video of the babies heartbeat on it so I can send it to them and everyone can see it here!!

Make sure you enlarge this video so you can see Peanuts heartbeat!


So of course I called the guys right after I got dressed and made my next appointment, they of course were so excited to hear the good news! Everything looks perfect so far, and we could not be more thrilled!  I have several more ultrasounds in the weeks to come just to make sure things are going as they should  and I will continue my hormone injections and monitoring bloodwork as well!

Until next time, just keep smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment